By entering and using this website the user will consent to this website processing personal information and you accept all of the terms below and acknowledges that we may process this personal information.
This website will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
This website runs under the E.U local laws from where it is managed.
What personal information we may gatherThe website may use and gather the following personal information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- website usage data
- information that you provide when registering with this website
How we use this personal informationThe website may use your personal information to:
- to update the website for you
- to manage this website
- to improve the services we provide
- to contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- to send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- to contact you via email for market research reasons.
You data securedThe website will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong security safeguards. The information provided is stored on our partner secure servers.
Links from this websiteThe website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside our domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be carefull when submitting information to websites. Read the website’s data protection and privacy policies.
The website is not responsible for the privacy policies of any third party.
Cookies are a standard internet technology that many websites use to better understand how to use the site.
Most browsers, such as Opera, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc., are set to accept cookies automatically. If you do not want to accept cookies, you must choose to change the settings in your browser.
Note that this setting can cause many sites not to work optimally.
The General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR")According to the legal provisions imposed by the European Union through the General Regulation for the Personal Data Protection no. 679/2016, supplemented by the Romanian law in force.
This website assumes the legal provisions and undertakes to administer safely and for the declared purposes only, the personal data that are provided by you by means of our forms, emails or web applications.
The data protection policy on this web site is based on the following data protection principles:
- The processing of personal data will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
- Collection of personal data will only be done for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, data will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- The collection of personal data will be appropriate, relevant and limited to the information required for the purpose of the processing;
- Personal data will be accurate and, where necessary, updated;
- All necessary steps shall be taken to ensure that incorrect data are erased or corrected without delay;
- Personal data will be kept in a form that permits identification of the user and for a period no longer than the one in which personal data is processed;
- All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that provides the necessary security;
- Personal data will not be shared with third parties unless required for the purpose of providing services under agreements;
- Individuals have the right to request access to their personal data, rectification and erasure, resist or restrict data processing as well as data portability.
2. Personal data
Personal data means any information that may be related to an identified or identifiable individual (subject person). Personal data includes all types of direct or indirect information (used in connection with other data) that relate to the subject, such as names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, username, password, IP, etc. .
The reasons for processing personal data are:
- Processing of the advertisements you publish, automatic confirmation thereof;
- Communicating offers, promotions or marketing messages;
- Send notifications and newsletters with your consent;
- Providing support in case of problems using the site;
- Producing statistical data / analyzes;
- Resolving cancellations or complaints about published ads;
- To provide access to sections with limited access to the site.
3. What data do we process?
The information you provide when using the website contact form.
Automated data categories:
- The operating system
- Referral source
- Browser - browser type and version
- Geographic location
- The ads you clicked on
- The pages you've visited - the length of the visit
- Site navigation paths
Personal data can be processed according to art. 6 of the GDPR if:
The user has given his / her consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
5. Data storage period
The period of storage of personal data within the site is no more than 5 years after the last interaction with us. After this period, the data will be deleted or at the express request of the user.
6. Destination of data
The recorded data is intended for use by the operator and is only communicated to the following recipients:
- Hosting services or programmers;
- Marketing vendors (Newsletter, Facebook, Google AdSense, Google Analytics, Google Adwords);
- State authorities (in case of control).
7. Third Party Sites
This website may include hyperlinks and details of third-party websites. We have no control and we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
8. Data security
Personal data security measures:
- The site uses appropriate security measures to protect personal data against accidental destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access or misuse of the information in our database;
- Implementing antivirus protection on the server;
- Taking legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access;
- Pseudonymization and encryption of personal data (users are recommended to create a password with multiple characters, numbers and letters);
9. User Rights
Under the current legislation, you have the following rights:
- Right to information - you can request information about personal data processing activities;
- Right to withdraw consent - in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, the processing carried out before the withdrawal remains valid;
- The right of access to data may require and obtain confirmation that its personal data is processed or not by this website and, if so, may request access to it;
- Right to Intercept / Correct Data - You can update your personal data inaccurate or delete it; - The right to oppose data processing - you can oppose, in particular, data processing that is based on our legitimate interest. You can exercise this right online at email@example.com. We will consider your opposition if the processing of your information has any undue impact on you that requires the processing of that data to cease. You can also oppose receiving personalized commercial messages from us. When you become a customer, we can ask you if you want to receive personalized offers. If you change your mind later, you can opt out of receiving messages using the "unsubscribe" link in the bottom of each commercial email.
- The right to appeal to the courts - you can complain about the way of processing your personal data to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing in Romania;
- The right to delete the data ("the right to be forgotten") - you can obtain the deletion of the data, if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by the law;
- Restriction of processing - You may request restriction of processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- The right to portability of data - You can receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically;
For the exercise of these rights, you can address with a written request, dated and signed using the contact form on the website.
If you find that some of the information provided by you is incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible in order to be able to update this data.